Postdoc Position in Development and Implementation of a Dynamic Intelligent System Design Environment
Research Center: Institute of Computer Technology and Information Security (ICTIS)
University: Southern Federal University
Location: Taganrog, Russia
Research supervisor: Prof. Yuri Rogozov, email@example.com
Job Type: Full time
Career Stage: after PhD
Closing Date: June 21st 2020 (23:00 Moscow time)
Announcement of results: June 30, 2020.
Salary: 70 000 rubles per month including tax
The postdoctoral fellow will be involved in research activities focusing on the research and analysis of approaches to coordinating the points of view of interested parties in the form of a single model; research and analysis of approaches to formalizing models of information systems and components of information systems; development of a conceptual framework for a unified presentation of target system by all interested parties; development and formalization of the procedure for synthesizing types of systems based on methods of organizing unity of means for creating concepts of various stages of design; development and formalization of the apparatus for modeling the agreed meaning of the target information system; development of algorithms for formal synthesis of specific systems based on methodological frameworks; development and implementation of a repository of agreed meanings of the target system; implementation of a dynamic intelligent system design environment.
* academic degree of candidate of science or PhD or equivalent degree in computer science, electrical and computer engineering, industrial automation, or a similar field;
* fluency in English (at least Upper-Intermediate level);
* at least 3 research papers in the last 3 years in international peer-reviewed journals indexed in Scopus and / or Web of Science;
* systemic thinking and the ability to conduct a system analysis of the subject area; the ability to develop software modules and database components, verify the performance of information systems and software modules; the ability to manage software development processes and projects;
* absence of employment relations with SFedU over the past 5 years.
Research performance indicators:
* In the first year: at least two peer-reviewed publications (including one in a journal) indexed in Scopus and (or) Web of Science.
* In the second year: at least two peer-reviewed publications in journals (including one in a journal of the first or second quartile) indexed in Scopus and (or) Web of Science.
* In the third year: at least two peer-reviewed publications in journals of the first or second quartile. Filing an application for international or Russian patent is equivalent to a research paper indexed in Scopus or Web of Science.
* Postdoctoral supervision of Master's Thesis ; at least two per year.
* At least one application per year for a research grant with a funding volume of at least 1 million rubles.
* Oral presentations of scientific results at research conferences by the postdoc ; at least two per year.
What we offer
* Employment contract for 3 years, available since September 1, 2020.
* Living allowance reimbursement in the amount of up to ₽10,000 per month.
* Reimbursement of moving expenses to Taganrog (bus or railway or air tickets in economy class) for postdocs living outside of Taganrog;
* Presentations of ones research findings at national and international conferences with covered registration fees and travel expenses for two conferences per year.
* Access to the-state-of-the art equipment and facilities.
How to Apply
International and Russian candidates up to and including 39 years of age are welcome to apply.
The application is to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested applicants should submit a motivation letter, a full curriculum vitae, list of publications and related projects in the research field, two recommendation letters and the PhD Diploma.
Please, ask general questions Phone: +7(863) 218-40-00, ext. 30-010. Email: email@example.com
You can find full information on the postdoc competition on the link: http://ictis.sfedu.ru/en/postdoc/